1. Monitor, compile and analyze financial market data.
2. Coordination with relevant personnel in financial institutions (Banks, Asset Management companies etc.). for negotiation and execution of investment transactions.
3. Preparation of financial models/ projections for performance evaluation, budgeting and valuation of projects.
4. Preparation and presentation of periodic reports for management review and decision support.
5. Analysis of current and past financial data and performance of group companies.
6. Generate investment guidelines considering the current and expected market condition, risk tolerance, return requirements, investment limits etc.
7. Coordinate with other members of the finance teams in the Group for obtaining relevant information.
Financial Analysis, Microsoft Office, Presentation Skills,