1. Responsible to maintain discipline during the shift and execution of the jobs allocated to the shift.
2. Distribution of the jobs to the operators and the workers for processing.
3. To check whether the job done is up to the standard specifications.
4. To maintain a record of production jobs samples, negatives and process control checklists and procurement of materials and products.
5. Supervises the quantity and quality of production and see efficient and effective operations of machines according to the operation instructions.
6. To view the shift reports on the report register about the problems, performances, variances etc at the end of the shift.
7. To follow any other instructions from manager reproduction for implementation.
8. Maintain stocks of flexo plates at optimum level and ensure that there is no shortage of any material related to flexo plate making area.
Communication, Microsoft Office, Negotiation,