1. Execution of audit field work in line with the approved engagement plan within the agreed timelines.
2. Select items for audit testing in accordance with the approved Internal Audit Plan.
3. Perform audit procedures in the audit work program on the sample selected for audit in consultation with Manager Internal Audit.
4. Conduct meetings with the auditee for execution and completion of audit field work.
5. Prepare and maintain database of audit exceptions found during the course of each audit.
6. Review and recommend to the manager, inclusion of new audit procedures, exceptions or any other changes in the audit methodology.
7. Prepare audit working papers along with audit evidence and cross referenced to audit findings.
8. Discuss all the exceptions/observations with the auditee and obtain management comments on each exception.
9. Identify risks related to each observation and make appropriate recommendations for process improvement and future course of action to mitigate the risk involved.
10. Maintain and archive all records, reports and information pertaining to audits carried out in soft or hard form including working papers, as per protocol.
11. Carry out inspections, investigations and other special assignments assigned by the line management.
12. Carry out process reviews and design new process follows in case where the process flows are missing.
13. Carrying out field work in compliance with the defined timelines.
14. Carrying out risk rating of each audit finding and audit report in accordance with the rating criteria.
15. Share audit findings with the auditee in the exit meeting
16. Obtain management comments on all audit findings.
17. Perform any other job assigned by the Manager Internal Audit.
Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Analytical Skills,