1. Handle Oracle EBS system, in the administration, development, deployment and support of applications for property management, finance, order management, install base, customer service, procurement, distribution and logistics.
2. Responsible for capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security troubleshooting, as well as backup, data replication and recovery.
3. Experience in software development position including all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC); including requirement definition, technical designs, coding, testing, and implementation.
4. Monitor, coach, and mentor the operations of application teams & provide regular feedback to the IT management.
5. Work with the business & IT team and manage all project requirements.
6. Create a project budget plan and manage all operations within budget constraints.
7. Troubleshoot and manage to fix the problems that occur in the everyday use of applications in conjunction with regular tasks.
8. Responsible to document in detail IT Techno Functional and user testing in accordance with the software development life cycle.
9. Manage the development and execution of test scenarios for application logic, user interfaces, data interfaces and reports.
10. Create solutions to business problems through the design and programming of automated systems and custom reports.
11. Determine and analyze various processes and implement changes for business improvement.
12. Ensure compliances with all aspects of Business Application in-terms of IT security and governance.
13. Additional background with any of the following is helpful: Unix, XML, JAVA, Oracle forms, OAF, ADF, Reports, BI Publisher, APEX.
14. Follow instructions and duties assigned by management.
nalytical Skills, Apex Programming, Oracle,