1) Lead the sales ensuring delivery of 100% primary and secondary sales target through all channels.
2) Visit customers and suggests plans to improve width and depth of BUCP brands/SKU’s.
3) Ensure Implementation of activities by driving sales through direct accounts.
4) Ensure timely payments from credit customers, if any.
5) Timely ordering and dispatches of BUCP brands to customers.
6) Update competitor activities on time to time basis.
7) The job holder is to maintain flexibility. The job can require him/her to perform tasks that are not clearly defined in the job description but aligned with the need of the business.
Accounts Management, Sales, MS Office,