1. Regional Office Islamabad administration which includes office repairs and maintenance, dealing with IESCO, Telephone, EOBI, CDA & PSO and payments of their bills. Dealing with the management of office building regarding related matters that is agreements, rent, water and building maintenance payments.
2. Handling of imprest account of Islamabad office.
3. Correspondence with accounts regarding vendors and employee’s bills.
4. Arrangement of meetings in office as well as outside conference and events.
5. Travelling arrangements and hotel reservations.
6. Visa related matters which includes handling of attestation of documents from different embassies. Handling embassies related matters of the group (IGI, DIC, BSP & OMYA). Dealing with different government departments/ ministries for legal issues related to group companies.
Looking after all guest house related matters in Islamabad that is record of daily room reservations, arrangement of alternate accommodation in case of full occupancy, arrangement of meetings, official lunch/dinners. Dealing with IESCO, SUI GAS & Telephone/internet providers and their full payment of their bills etc. Check and supervise the maintenance and immediate trouble shooting of generator units, ACs and other electrical appliances and fixtures of the building.
This position will be in ICS- HR DIVISION. The Incumbent will be responsible for managing day to day admin operation of Islamabad office, Islamabad guest house and visa related facilitation. The position requires skills such as administrative services, communication skills, problem solving skills and time management. With that the incumbent needs to have sound knowledge about MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Time management, Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Administrative Services