1. Plan for and attend university job fairs to build a talent pool.
2. Initiate recruitment process for vacancies as hiring requisitions are raised.
3. Communicate vacancy information with AM L&D and communication.
4. Shortlist candidates based on job requirements and call candidates for tests (if applicable): check tests (if applicable) and call candidates with passing score for interview.
5. Manage interview scheduling, set up initial, line and final interview, get feedback on candidates and receive finalized candidate information.
6. Draft final offer with salary for shortlisted candidate; communicate approved offer to the candidate, upon acceptance forward details of candidate for induction.
7. Manager internships; communicate openings, shortlist candidates, finalize internees, set up internships in relevant departments.
Follow the recruitment/internship policy/procedure for all recruitments as per approved structures, agreed time and quality and present monthly recruitment statistics.
Recruiting, Scheduling, interviewing