1. Review of project specifications, scope of work, contracts and proposals.
2. Manage project specific materials and equipment purchases including: sourcing, ordering and tracking deliveries, and receiving material.
3. Negotiations with vendors and suppliers.
4. Assist with the preparation of a cost sheet for each project to maintain purchasing control
5. Support field in expediting schedule, completion of field paperwork, expediting materials.
6. Assist PM to make sure the project is 100% closed out with accounting.
Provide required close out information at the end of the project.
Project Management, Communication Skills