The incumbent will be responsible for acting as a strategic promise between the company and its key customers to develop long term relationship to optimize value and achieve mutually beneficial goals. Key account management is far more than just selling products to big customers, it’s all about the way of dealing and adding value to the business of key customers who have a strategic role to play in the growth of any organization. It is the essential process to maintain and groom the key customers for long term success of the organization.
1. Play an integral role to manage existing key customers/channels and develop new business and clients in line with company’s growth objectives.
2. Responsible for developing joint business plans, annual business contracts, agreements and MOU’s with local modern trade, international modern trade, utility stores cooperation and CSD to achieve sales targets & KPI’s.
3. Plan and monitor annual key account budgets with trade marketing team.
4. Define the trade and POSM elements and resources to be utilized to augment the trade promotions/support.
5. Forecast sales (brand wise and SKU wise) for key accounts by analyzing the previous sales trend, marketing and trade marketing support and taking production and sales input (bottom up forecast).
6. Ensure visibility standards at key customers.
7. Assist trade marketing team to deploy asset management mechanism to track all trade visibility tools in key accounts.
8. Listing of existing and new potential key account customers.
9. Regular visits to key customers to monitor in store activities and sharing feedback with customers and sales team.
10. Directing, coaching and monitoring the performance of merchandisers vis-à-vis assigned standards. Providing training on products and personal skills to the merchandisers.
11. Keeping HOS and concerned team informed on all activities, staff performance, customer requirements and sales patterns.
Leadership, Planning, negotiation, IT, Decision Making, Commercial awareness