1. To conduct and monitor all operations of the plant and meet the required instructions and general standards of healthy and safety, productivity and quality with accuracy, cost and timeliness.
2. To record process and test result data in the appropriate recording system to the required standards of accuracy and timeliness, and to interpret process and test result data to given rules, take the corrective actions and monitor to outcome.
3. To work in shift teams for production/packing/palletization/loading/unloading/cleaning and maintenance duties.
4. To ensure all site quality procedures are followed when work is carried out.
5. To report discrepancies and incidents in th QSHE systems, pertaining to operations, to the management and suggest improvements.
6. To assist in the management of the laboratory facilities in terms of calibration, maintenance and testing.
7. Strong leadership skills
8. Good analytical skills
9. Team player with good interpersonal skills
Sound understanding of modern machinery and its operations.
Team Player, good analytical skills, Strong Leadership Skills