1. Plan and implement trade offers/trade engagement plans as instructed by NTMM.
2. Governance of annual trade budget for traditional trade channels.
3. Analyze trade promotion performance to develop recommendations for changes to the NTMM.
4. Ensure all trade elements are dispatched and executed on time for all regions.
5. Design traditional trade channels planograms and developing merchandising and visibility standards.
6. The job holder is to maintain flexibility. The job can require the incumbent to perform tasks that are clearly defined in the job description but aligned with the need of the business.
7. Timely escalate information to relevant stakeholders of new initiatives and new product launches by competitors.
Coordinate with RSMs/ASMs to discuss the competitive landscape and deciding on counter promotion plans.
MS Office, Communication Skills, Analytical skills, Strong interpersonal skills, organized, Disciplined