This position will be in Manufacturing Excellence department. The Incumbent will be responsible for leading, managing and executing Manufacturing Excellence projects that deliver measurable and sustainable increase in manufacturing efficiency, quality, speed and cost reductions throughout the organization. The incumbent needs to have good knowledge of SHE Pillar, understanding of cross functional methodologies of QM, AM, PM and FI Pillars. The incumbent needs to also have good knowledge of TPM 11 pillars methodology.
1. Building TPM structure (organogram) for business unit’s flexible, folding carton, tissue, roll cover/ mechanical workshop and offices.
2. TPM planning and implementation.
3. Developing Pillar KPIs and devising strategy to achieve short term and long term objectives.
4. Should be able to achieve objectives by Managing teams to control the losses identified by the pillars.
5. Ensure safety preparation across the organization indoor/outdoor is kept up to date. This includes dengue protection initiatives and campaigns.
6. Developing capabilities and achieving any new accreditation requirement identified internally or by customer requests.
7. Assisting in external audits by direct customers and third party auditors.
8. To identify energy conservation projects company wide and making feasibilities in coordination with business units.
9. Implementation/execution of the projects within specified time frame. Coordinating either directly with the suppliers or through packages engineering division.
10. Maintain track of the improvement/savings of implemented projects.
11. Identifying thorough value stream mapping cost saving projects across value chain of the organization in coordination with the business unit/divisional heads. This will also include how to improve work efficiency, time and motion studies, lesser numbers of people and automation.
12. Keeping track of progress on implementation.
MS Office, Communication Skills, negotiation skills, TPM