1. Reconciliation of customer payments.
2. To gauge/monitor the implementation of joint business plans, annual business contracts, agreements and MOU’s with customers to drive efficiency with sales team.
3. Facilitate trade marketing team to develop annual sales budget plans in line with company’s growth strategy.
4. Facilitate sales operations/ trade marketing to prepare sales forecast (brand wise and SKU wise) for the key channels/ customers in line with the annual sales budget and business targets.
5. Regular monitoring of EBIT targets.
6. Implementation of channel/customer pricing as per company policy.
7. Monitoring of TTS spend by channel;/ customer with trade marketing team.
8. Channel. Customer credit monitoring in line with agreed terms and ageing analysis by channel;/customer.
9. Asset management by channel/customer
10. New product listing by channel/ customer
11. Random visits to key customers to monitor TTS Activities and sharing feedback with customers and sales team.
12. Assist to develop cordial relationship with key customers to improve business, based on mutual trust.
The job holder is to maintain flexibility. The job can require him/her to perform tasks that are not clearly defined in the job description but are aligned with the need of the business.
Communication Skills, Management skills, SECRETARY