1. Achieve 100% primary and secondary sales target through all channels.
2. Ensure distributors investment as per co policy and business requirements.
3. Visit all FMCG selling shops to improve width and depth of BUCP brands/SKU’s.
4. Implementation of trade marketing activities at FMCG selling shops with the help of territory in charge (tis).
5. Implementation PJP for TIs/order bookers and review it on periodic basis.
6. Ensure timely payments from credit customers, if any.
7. Timely ordering and dispatches of BUCP brands to customers.
8. Update competitor activities on time to time basis.
9. Sales data analysis and preparing reports for BUCP HO on regular basis.
10. Ensure proper execution of brand activities as per the given guidelines.
11. On job trainings of TIs and order bookers to make an effective and productive teams.
The job holder is to maintain flexibility. The job can require him/her to perform tasks that are not clearly defined in the job description but aligned with the need of the business.